- Participation in working groups for research, policy and events.
- Networking opportunities with Shine and partner organisation’s members and contacts, including policy makers, clients and other experts
- Discounted fees for Shine events and webinars
- Access to technical briefings and research reports
- Promotion of activities on Shine website
Membership fees are based on company turnover and run for 1 year from date of joining.
|Turnover/ Status||Standard member rate (inc. VAT)||Leader member rate (inc. VAT)|
|Student/ Sole Trader||£150 (£180)||N/A|
|Up to £250k||£250 (£300)||£1250 (£1500)|
|£250k-£1m||£400 (£480)||£2500 (£3000)|
|£1m-£10m||£600 (£720)||£3750 (£4500)|
|£10m-£100m||£800 (£960)||£5000 (£6000)|
|£100m-£500m||£1000 (£1200)||£7500 (£9000)|
|£500m+||£1250 (£1500)||£10000 (£12000)|
|Academic institutions||Fees as above
(based on turnover of relevant department)
|Charity/ Non-profit||Fees on application|
Join us today!